Staintune 524Z3 Moto Guzzi V850 / V1100 Breva Oval Sport Slip-On with Removable Sound Restrictor
View all products manufactured by Staintune Exhaust.
FREE SHIPPING to the continental U.S. for the Staintune 524Z3 Moto Guzzi V850 / V1100 Breva Oval Sport Slip-On with Removable Sound Restrictor.
International shipping is available for the Staintune 524Z3 Moto Guzzi V850 / V1100 Breva Oval Sport Slip-On with Removable Sound Restrictor.
Note: This item has a removable sound restrictor.
STAINTUNE- Australia's Pipes of Perfection
STAINTUNE has carved a superior reputation since 1980 as the premier manufacturer of exquisite hand crafted stainless steel exhaust systems.
STAINTUNE exhausts are engineered and tested to improve the overall efficiency, appearance and sound of a stock configured motorcycle. STAINTUNE is not an exclusive race bike development company. While their systems can be used on sports bikes with excellent performance results, their focus is not on radically modified specials. Their goal is to produce a product for real world street and dirt riders looking to utilize the highest quality system available on the market today.
Staintune's General Features
- No rejetting or chipping required - While any stock showroom bike could probably benefit from rejetting, STAINTUNE products will give you added horsepower without the necessity of having to rejet or chip, along with producing more efficient power gains and snappier throttle response and smoother torque curves within the frequently used mid-range power, all without excessive noise. Many riders report better fuel economy as well.
- Superb sound - Each bike will obviously have its own unique sound. Trying to relate what the pipes will sound like on your bike is very hard to describe with text on a computer screen. You will notice however, a deeper, mellow, throatier sound, if you will. Not too loud as to be annoying, but a nicepleasing exhaust sound.
- Removable sound restrictor - STAINTUNE features a removable sound restrictor in almost every muffler they produce (when the design allows). This restrictor allows you to adjust the sound levels to your liking. With the restrictor in place, you will get an exhaust note that is just slightly louder than the stock muffler. It will be throatier under acceleration and deceleration and only the slightest bit louder steady throttle setting like out on the highway. STAINTUNE pipes are actually one of the quietest aftermarket pipes you can buy. Even with the sound restrictor(s) removed, they still come in a few decibels less than all other aftermarket pipes. The restrictor is removed simply by removing a 6mm allen screw on the underside of the exhaust spigot. You then extract it with a pair of pliers. With the restrictor(s) removed, you are now in full "Sport-Pipe" mode and the bike will be louder under all conditions (idle, acceleration and deceleration).
- Weight savings - STAINTUNE mufflers vary in design from bike to bike and exact weight differences are not listed on our site. Each stock muffler will vary in weight based on the requirement of the motorcycle manufacturer to meet EPA and DOT sound and emission levels. On bikes with dual mufflers, there is usually a pretty good weight savings. The weight savings can be substantial or minimal, depending on what bike you own.
- Quality - STAINTUNE products are constructed from premium 304 grade stainless steel. Mechanically, visually and audibly, they are an example of how far a manufacturer can go, without cutting any corners to attain a level of fit and finish that every other manufacture wishes to achieve. The meticulous hand welds, hand polishing, the use of stainless steel and a packing material that never blows out or needs servicing, gives them a huge advantage over others. The effort alone it takes to polish raw stainless steel to a jeweler's grade finish, in no less than a seven stage process, is a testament to the lengths STAINTUNE goes to set itself apart from the rest. The materials used have the potential to outlast the expected life of the vehicle.
- Maintenance - Part of the pleasure of owning a premium exhaust system is low maintenance. STAINTUNE exhaust systems are packed with a spun stainless steel wool which never disintegrates or blows out, and requires no internal maintenance. This means you can spend more time riding. You also need to take into consideration that every exhaust that STAINTUNE makes does not require modifications to the bike in any manner, such as jetting, chipping or any other change at all. Simply take it out of the box, bolt it on and go! No other labor is needed to make it work. We don't know of any other manufacturer who can make that claim.
About Staintune ExhaustAustralia's pipes of perfection. High performance, perfectly fitting exhaust systems, lifetime warranty - with jaw-dropping quality, sleek lines and a note you could dance to.
Product Reviews / Discussion
Variations for the Staintune 524Z3
|Staintune 524Z3 Moto Guzzi V850 / V1100 Breva Oval Sport Slip-On with Removable Sound Restrictor||ST-524Z3||EA||$839.99||$84.00|
[Top of page]
Questions, comments or suggestions? Please give us your feedback.