"Permanent, yet transferable, sun protection for helmets."
Helmets which have an internal or external "drop down" sun shade only make up 12% of the industry and they don't have the needed UV properties. This leaves 88% in need of an aftermarket sun visor. Plus, a lot of riders don't like looking through the "drop down" tint. Ever wonder why helmets with internal drop down visors are NOT Snell approved? And they are dangerous when entering tunnels while trying to find the lever to raise the tint.
The transferable Helmet Sunblocker fits the bill nicely and everybody loves the 100% UV protection which inferior imitations cannot claim. A lot of riders use it in conjunction with their drop down visors as well for added sun glare protection. It even works with Pinlock systems. The Helmet Sunblocker is an absolute "must have" for serious riders!
Originally developed for aviation, the Helmet Sunblocker is a plasticized, polymer film which installs on the INSIDE of your visor, quickly and easily, by using dish soap and water. It remains in place as long as you choose to keep it there, yet can be transferred to other helmets, if needed.
This transparent polymer film lets in light, but not the glare. Installs above your line of sight, thus keeping your eyes in the shade, ALL the time. It does not interfere with night vision or riding through tunnels. The moment you close your visor, your eyes become instantly relaxed.
The Helmet Sunblocker casts a shadow over your eyes and face, keeping your face in the shade all the time. And it keeps your helmet much cooler on hot days! No more riding with one hand blocking the sun's glare. No more squinting. No more sunglasses. No more sunburned faces. At the end of the day, your eyes are as relaxed as when you first started. You will appreciate the Helmet Sunblocker every time you put on your helmet.
Two versions available, Universal and for Arai. Click "Order Now" below to choose.
- Installs easily on the INSIDE of faceshield, ABOVE your "line of sight"
- Lets in light, but not the glare
- No need to change faceshields for night riding
- Cooler helmet on hot days
- 100% UV protection
- Transferable from helmet to helmet
- Works with Pinlock systems (if using with a Pinlock insert, install the Sunblocker first, let dry overnight, then install the Pinlock over the Sunblocker)
- Especially beneficial to those who have skin problems from the sun
- Ride in the shade, ALL the time
- A "Must Have" for serious riders
- Proudly made in the USA!
(Has slots for Arai helmets with vents)
Helmet Sunblocker has partnered with Aztec^Cargo and is Fulfilled by Amazon to provide fast, secure online ordering.
Only $15.95 with FAST Free Shipping!
Money back guaranteed if not totally satisfied.